Disclaimer

The opinions expressed on this blog do not represent those of Texas Christian University or of its administration.

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Rhetorical Project Blog

Just in case you've forgotten in the week since you last read my argument paper, my essay was about the new meal plan TCU is instituting for the 2008-2009 school year. My argument was that there are more negatives than positives for the upcoming meal plan changes, but some of those negatives can be changed.

The medium I have chosen to present my rhetorical revision is the internet. Since most, if not all, of the students at TCU use the internet, whether for schoolwork, Facebook or other, it will be very easy to reach them.

I plan on making the important information readily available and limiting the amount of links to other pages in order to keep the students' attention. The rhetorical process was something I had to take into consideration when I was thinking about which method I was going to use to present my information. But when I thought about my audience and ways to reach them, I concluded that an internet page was the easiest way to do so.

No comments: