Disclaimer

The opinions expressed on this blog do not represent those of Texas Christian University or of its administration.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Introductory Post

My name is Thomas Morris and I am a sophomore Business major from Plano, TX. I haven't figured out yet what specific area of Business I'd like to major in but hope to soon.

I am taking English 20803 mainly because it is one of the pre-req classes that I have to take in order to apply to get into the Neely School of Business this coming Spring. I would like to expand on my writing ability even more than what I learned in 10803 last Spring. Other than school papers, I usually do a lot of texting and some e-mail. I feel pretty good about both because I try to use correct structure as much as I can.

I would consider myself to be pretty apathetic when it comes to politics. I just sit back and watch everything unfold and then make a decision once everything is out on the table.

I think the argument I am making in my blog post is that I have my own unique viewpoint when it comes to issues that involve people as a whole. Not everybody will have the same opinion on certain matters which then creates an environment for discussion.

I have read, understand, and agree to the terms of the course syllabus, which I see as a contract for the course.

1 comment:

Breann Marie said...

Hey Thomas,
It is great having you in class again! I do hope that you figure out what you are going to specialize in for youe major but I know you will be fine! Also, I have to agree with you when you talked about politics and waiting for everythign to fall onto the table for you to observe. I tend to do the same thing even though I also do try to keep up with everything that is happening in politics. I like watching the news and reading the newspaper! well it was wonderful seeing you again!